YouWiN Connect Registration Process and Requirements.
YouWiN Connect Registration – This is good news as the administration of Muhammadu Buhari has opened its YouWiN Connect program portal through which the program funds ventures of successful participants in the country.
The YouWiN Connect is a multimedia-based relaunch of the Youth Enterprise With Innovation in Nigeria (YouWiN) program of the Federal Ministry of Finance which was first introduced during the administration of Goodluck Jonathan.
The YouWiN Connect program aims to promote entrepreneurship and viable career options for Nigerian Youths thereby creating more jobs and wealth in the country.
YouWiN Connect Application Requirements
- You must be a Nigerian citizen aged between 18 – 45 years.
- Must have a post-secondary education.
- Must possess a proposed business idea that will operate in Nigeria and employ Nigerians.
How to Apply for YouWiN Connect
- Go to http://apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- You will then receive a confirmation email from YouWIN with your log in details.
- Complete new business application: Login and click the “New Business Application” button on the right-hand side.
- Save your application form.
- Once you are done filling your application, use the Submit button on the form to send it.
- You can submit only ONE application.
- After the closing date of the application, you will be notified if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition.
How to Access your YouWiN Connect Account
- Visit the login page https://apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/login/index.php
- Enter your email address (used for the registration) and password
- Then click “Sign In”
Important YouWiN Connect Registration Notice
Please note that to be considered eligible, you must satisfy the following criteria:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen
- You must be between 20 to 45 years old.
- You must possess an Identity Card (International passport/Drivers License/National ID or Voters card required).
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification.
- Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
- Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution.
- You must prepare an innovative business concept summary.
Note: You must participate in one award pool. There are 6 regional pools on the basis of the geopolitical zone as identified by the market in which you want to do business.