Tottenham Hotspurs striker Harry Kane is the most expensive premier league player at the moment according to International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES).
England international Kane tops the prestige list with a worth of £171million, while compatriot Raheem Sterling comes in second after being valued at £161m.
Liverpool ace and last season’s Player of the Year, Mohamed Salah ranked third at £160m.
Surprisingly, Romelu Lukaku is considered the most expensive player to buy from Manchester United, valued at £137m, while coveted Chelsea forward Eden Hazard is regarded as the club’s most prized possession at £105m.
Meanwhile, there’s no place in the top 20 for stars such as Paul Pogba, Sergio Aguero and Virgil van Dijk.
Below is the comprehensive list of each Premier League club’s most valuable player.
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) – £171 million
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) – £161 million
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – £160 million
- Romelu Lukaku (Manchester United) – £137 million
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – £105 million
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) – £72 million
- Richarlison (Everton) – £71 million
- Declan Rice (West Ham United) – £60 million
- Youri Tielemans (Leicester City – on loan from Monaco) – £52 million
- Aleksandar Mitrović (Fulham) – £43 million
- Ruben Neves (Wolverhampton Wanderers) – £40 million
- Nathan Ake (Bournemouth) – £35 million
- Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) – £33 million
- Nathan Redmond (Southampton) – £32 million
- Gerard Deulofeu (Watford) – £32 million
- James Tarkowski (Burnley) – £21 million
- Shane Duffy (Brighton & Hove Albion) – £18 million
- Jamaal Lascelles (Newcastle United) – £16 million
- Terence Kongolo (Huddersfield Town) – £15 million
- Josh Murphy (Cardiff City) – £12 million
Source: Olisa tv